San Pedro - A Whale of a Town

Home

American Merchant Marine Veterans Memorial

Angel's Gate Lighthouse

Angel's Gate Recreation Center

The Arcade Building

Assistance League of San Pedro Post Office

Averill Park

Banning Residence Museum

(Old) Beacon Street Fountain

Bogdanovich Park

Cabrillo Beach

Cabrillo Beach Bathhouse

Cabrillo Marina

Cabrillo Marine Aquarium

Danish Castle

Dodson House

Drum Barracks Civil War Museum

Fireboat #2

Fishing Industry Memorial

Fishermen's Wharf

Fort MacArthur

Fort MacArthur Military Museum

Friendship Park

Harbor View House

Harbor View Cemetery

Korean Bell

Maritime Museum

Marine Mammal Care Center

Muller House Museum

Old St. Peter's Episcopal Church

Old San Pedro

Peck House

Point Fermin Lighthouse

Point Fermin Park

Point Vicente Interpretive Center

Point Vicente Lighthouse

Ports O' Call Village

Post Office

Royal Palms State Beach

SS Lane Victory

South Coast Botanic Garden

Sportswalk

The Trolley

22nd Street Landing

U.S.S. Los Angeles Naval Memorial

Vincent Thomas Bridge

Warner Grand Theatre

Wayfarers Chapel

Worldport LA

Y.W.C.A.

Return to Interactive Map

Home

Peck House Peck House
Photo by Susan Dorsey of SanPedro.com - All rights reserved

Built in 1887 for George Peck, a leading developer and benefactor of San Pedro. For many years it was the scene of important business and social events. It stood originally on a block of fine houses. Much of the area was cut away as part of the development of the Outer Harbor. The house was moved to its present location in 1915, and has subsequently been altered and used for income rentals. Private residence, not open to the public.

Peck House
380 West 15th Street
San Pedro 90731


Driving Directions


©1996 - 2014 SanPedro.com

Book Your Hotel Here Now!